SHINee「1000年、ずっとそばにいて…」 1000 Years Always By My Side Lyrics


Watch the Official Music Video below :


Re-upload by : minyoo.blogspot.com
Take minyoo.blogspot.com as well! Thanks!




I have to tell you something
How I wanna be with you
Be with you, girl

目に見えないものだって 形がある
無理に押し込んだら 壊れてしまう

胸の鍵 差し込んだら
ほら同じ こんな奇跡
心開いていい

溢れ出す想い これが僕の愛
さらにもっと、もっと大きくなって
すぐに全ては 伝えきれない
いつか伝えたい
もしも1000年かかったとして
ずっと僕のそばにいて

君がいた 思い出の パズルのピースに
僕もそっと 横にいた 思い出繋げて
誰にも見られることない 
ふたりの未来地図描き出した

目の奥に隠していた
ほら同じ 涙の意味
僕に見せていい

溢れ出す想い これが僕の愛
さらにもっと、もっと大きくなって
すぐに全ては 伝えきれない
いつか伝えたい
もしも1000年かかったとして
ずっと僕のそばにいて

君という名前に僕を乗せて
長い旅がしてみたいな
知り合う前の記憶に戻って
ふたりの思い出に乗り換えよう
白い雪山のキャンバスに
僕と君を重ねて
いつかきっと伝えたい

溢れ出す想い これが僕の愛
さらにもっと、もっと大きくなって
すぐに全ては 伝えきれない
いつか伝えたい
もしも1000年かかったとして
ずっと僕のそばにいて

My heart is, my heart is, my heart is, my heart is yours×3
So you don't wanna be oh...
(My heart is, my heart is, my heart is, my heart is yours)
Never let go.(My heart is, my heart is, my heart is, my heart is yours)
Wanna be with you.
Baby...(My heart is, my heart is, my heart is, my heart is yours)
Oh my baby...

Japanese Lyrics source from AMEBLO.JP


ROMANIZATIONS

Me ni mienai mono da atte katachi ga aru

Muri ni oshikondara kowarete shimau

Mune no kagi sashikondara

Hora onaji konna kiseki

Kokoro aite ii

 

Afure dasu omoi

Kore ga boku no ai

Sarani motto motto okiku natte

Sugu ni subete wa tsutae kirenai

Itsuka tsutaetai

Moshi mo sen nen kakatta toshite

Zutto boku no soba ni ite

 

Kimi ga itta omoide no pazuru no piisu ni

Boku mo sotto yoko ni ita omoide tsunagete

Darenimo mi rareru koto nai

Futari no mirai chizu egakidashita

Me no oku ni kakushite ita hora onaji namida no imi

Boku ni misete ii

 

Afure dasu omoi

Kore ga boku no ai

Sarani motto motto okiku natte

Sugu ni subete wa tsutae kirenai

Itsuka tsutaetai

Moshi mo sen nen kakatta toshite

Zutto boku no soba ni ite

 

(Minho's Rap)

 

Kimi to iu namae ni boku o nosete

Nagai tabi ga shite mitai na

Shiriau mae no kioku ni modotte

Futari doko made demo norikaeyou

Shiroi yukiyama no kyanpasu ni

Boku to kimi o kasanete

Itsuka kitto tsutaetai

 

Afure dasu omoi

Kore ga boku no ai

Sarani motto motto okiku natte

Sugu ni subete wa tsutae kirenai

Itsuka tsutaetai

Moshi mo sen nen kakatta toshite

Zutto boku no soba ni ite

cr: syainee_

 

TRANSLATE

 

I have to tell you something

How I wanna be with you, be with you

 

There are even those invisible form

I pushed forcibly broken

Key inserted in the chest

Hey, this same miracle

Are you sure you want to open your heart

 

Thoughts overflowing

This is my love

Increased even more more

All I can not tell immediately

I want to tell someday

As if I took 1000 years

But much to my side

 

Piece of the puzzle of memories that you’re here

And connecting memories were also softly next to me

Never seen anyone

I map depicts two future

I was hiding in the back of the eye

You know the meaning of the same tears

Are you sure you want to show me

 

Thoughts overflowing

This is my love

Increased even more and more

All I can not tell immediately

I want to tell someday

As if I took 1000 years

But much to my side

 

(Minho’s Rap)

 

I carry your name

I’d like to run a long journey

Back to memory before the meeting

But how far will transfer two

On the campus of the white snowy mountains

Repeatedly to you and me

I want to tell someday

 

Thoughts overflowing

This is my love

Increased even more and more

All I can not tell immediately

I want to tell someday

As if I took 1000 years

But much to my side

 

my heart is my heart is my heart is my heart is show (my heart is show~)

my heart is my heart is my heart is my heart is show (my heart is show~)

my heart is my heart is my heart is

 

Show you’ll wanna be how ~

 

my heart is my heart is my heart is my heart is show (my heart is show~)

my heart is my heart is my heart is my heart is show (always with you, Oh, my baby….)

my heart it’s my heart it’s my heart (Oh, my baby….) 


Thoughts overflowing

This is my love

Increased even more more

All I can not tell immediately

I want to tell someday

As if I took 1000 years

But much to my side


Piece of the puzzle of memories that you're here

And connecting memories were also softly next to me

Never seen anyone

I map depicts two future

I was hiding in the back of the eye

You know the meaning of the same tears

Are you sure you want to show me
 

Thoughts overflowing

This is my love

Increased even more and more

All I can not tell immediately

I want to tell someday

As if I took 1000 years

But much to my side
 

(Minho's Rap)

 

I carry your name

I'd like to run a long journey

Back to memory before the meeting

But how far will transfer two

On the campus of the white snowy mountains

Repeatedly to you and me

I want to tell someday

Thoughts overflowing

This is my love

Increased even more and more

All I can not tell immediately

I want to tell someday

As if I took 1000 years

But much to my side

 

This isn't accurate ^^ I'm not good in Japanese but I try my best to translate this song helped by my sister :D Sorry if I make any mistakes, I'm also not too good in English :)


cr: syainee_

 

Comments

Popular Posts